[MUSICALS] Senait Amine's new song Killed it

From: Araia G. Ephrem <agephrem_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 00:11:05 +0000 (UTC)

Selam All,
When I listen to Senait Amine's song, I feel writing something. But what? She said it all. Specially, when it gets to the DRIB part, I feel powerless. All I can do is listen and sway. I know Eritreans are in love with Eritrea, but listening to Senait Amine makes one feel helpless under the powers of love for Eritrea. It is true! It never has been crazy to love Eritrea. Wait till you get to the DRIB part. You be the judge. And I am swaying. Enjoy Senait Amine. Happy 25th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=RD5Do2gmPXTQc&v=v5rYJd1952Q&ebc=ANyPxKrveutFrTf6XM8vugZPC7wfQgFGfSH-ILp_vJVwFLKPTX2QpzVWeWFPj6q5W-B8CW_wMkrUB-IGDlxa7yLoNA6IuYhwAg

|   |
| Senait Amine - New Eritrean Festival EXPO Music 2015 |
| |
| View on www.youtube.com | Preview by Yahoo |
| |
|   |