[MUSICALS] A Song That Summarizes Our 2016

From: Araia G. Ephrem <agephrem_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 20:50:05 +0000 (UTC)

Selam All,
What is that with song writers? Do they know how we feel? Or do they live inside of us? Sometimes, a single song can summarize our internal feelings. No matter how we articulate our words, artists come and coin our feelings in a handsome beat. This song summarizes many of our feelings in 2016 and beyond. My hats off for Negasi Teklizgi.
Happy 25th. Enjoy the song.

SONG: New Eritrean Song 2016 "Tarikna" by Negasi Teklizgi

|   |
| New Eritrean Song 2016 "Tarikna" by Negasi Teklizgi |
| |
| View on www.youtube.com | Preview by Yahoo |
| |
|   |