ATTENTION ALL: 6TH 1PEOPLE1HEAR ANNUAL BENEFIT DINNER POSTPONED TO MARCH 19TH

From: HIDRI Dallas <hidri.dallas_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 09:37:29 -0600

Due to unforeseen death in our community, we are sorry to say that the 6th
Annual 1People1Heart Benefit dinner scheduled for this Saturday February 27
th has been postponed to March 19th.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, and hope you will
understand the circumstances under which we have taken this decision.

For any questions, comments or concerns please email us at
hidridallas_at_gmail.com Thank you to everyone who was planning to attend this
weekend and we hope to see you on March 19th!

--
- HIDRI-DALLAS
"Building strong, patriotic and conscious youth"
Visit us at www.hidridallas.org

JOIN_US_FOR_OUR.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: JOIN_US_FOR_OUR.jpg)