Varesenews.it : Eritrea also embraces Alfredo Castiglioni

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 17:13:58 +0000 (UTC)

http://www.varesenews.it/2016/02/anche-leritrea-abbraccia-alfredo-castiglioni/487526/

VARESE

Eritrea also embraces Alfredo Castiglioni

Published February 17, 2016

There was also the Ambassador of Eritrea to the funeral of Alfredo Castiglioni. The archaeologist was working on the discovery of an ancient city in the country

There was also the embassy of Eritrea last greeting of Alfredo Castiglioni , the famous archaeologist, anteopologo Varese and ethnologist who died suddenly Monday: representing a nation long explored by Castiglioni twins, and from which had just returned when he was caught from the illness that was fatal.

Alfredo, with his brother Angelo, was working on the rediscovery of the ancient city of Adulis , and in the projects should become the first archaeological park sub-Saharan Africa.

Next to his brother Angelo , in the front row, or scattered to the aisles of the basilica, however, there were also the Mayor Attilio Fontana, Councillor Simon Longhini, former President of the Province Massimo Ferrario, President of Varesevive the publisher Giuseppe Redaelli

" The research and culture have been its main activity , but we must remember also forays into film and literature - remember homily - Here pervades a sense of gratitude from the cultural world for everything he has done and that you and suddenly he stopped with his death. But this is not enough to explain the man and the reason why we are here. Because first of all was the son of God. Now we remember the scientist and researcher, but we are also here to make memory of mercy fate that awaits him. "

of Stefania Radman

Photo Galleries

Last Goodbye explorer Castiglioni

http://www.varesenews.it/photogallery/lultimo-saluto-allesploratore-castiglioni/1/