Fw: Successful Public Seminar in Austin

From: beraky Woldegebriel <beraky_at_att.net_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 04:51:17 +0000 (UTC)

     On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 10:33 PM, beraky Woldegebriel <beraky_at_att.net> wrote:

     On Monday, February 15, 2016 11:28 PM, beraky Woldegebriel <beraky_at_att.net> wrote:

 On February 13th, 2016, an inclusive public seminar was carried out by Professor Ghidewon Abay for all Eritreans in Austin & Environs.The theme for this seminar was " Tewle Simur Mekete". For those of us, who are not familiar with the tigrinya word tewle it means ambidextrous in english.This Seminar which went on from 3:30pm - 8:30pm without a break was pleasant, and has covered a wide range of issues about our homeland Eritrea ( past & present issues & looking into the future ). Everyone was very attentive, and the gracious Speaker, noted above, responded to any attendant's opinion & question/s.Lets face it, Eritrea's blessings in the past, present and in the future were, are, and will be its strategic location, natural resources, and Eritreans' will/ push for self reliance. These noted blessings are also attracting many greedy enemies against its existance as a sovereign nation, which in turn is calling upon her nationalities for Tewle- Simur- Mekete, so that Eritrea's Self Preservation can be secured for ever by a united ambidextrous action of her unjustily burdened nationalities/ citizens. Most of the contemperary problems surfacing in the State of Eritrea are derivatives of these two opposite interests,where by Eritrea has been wronged in a crystal-clear manner.Well, on behalf of the Eritreans in Austin & Environs, I, Beraky A. Woldegebriel would like to extend my gratitude and appreciation to Professor Ghidewon. Thank you again.                   Beraky A.Woldegebriel.

Dear Dehai-staff...... PLEASE REPLACE MY POSTING, WHICH I EMAILED YOU YESTERDAY _at_ 10:54PM BY THIS ONE.
THANKS. BERAKY.