Dr Twgahmo? ዶክተር ትውጋሕ እሞ? Dead While Alive

From: Alemseged Makonnen <eyeru_a_at_hotmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 23:45:08 +0000

Here below is a Video titled "Dr Twgahmo? ዶክተር ትውጋሕ እሞ?" for your weekend. This is a wake up call to those gullible Eritrean and for the rest of us to take heed that no Eritrean traitors could succeed no matter what. It is only a matter of time, eventually sooner than later rest assured all of them will come down to their demies like a house built on sand. Please trust me on this.https://youtu.be/I05jL9CMYqw