Eritrean Movie ‘Solomon’ Wins Gold Remi Award at WorldFest-Houston-2016 US.

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 18:04:14 +0000 (UTC)

Eritrean Movie ‘Solomon’ Wins Gold Remi Award 2016 at Houston Worldfest US.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgV1yZiVIAE8A6-.jpg

Director: Efram Andeberhan
Producer: Yodit Ghebru
Screenwriter: Efram Andeberhan
Cinematography: Yonas Solomon
Editor: Medhanie Estifanos
Music: Reagen Yemane
Cast: Aman Hamed, Mereb Estifanos,
Weini Tewelde, Heyabiel Efrem
Print source: MTA

Synopsis:
Solomon and Eden were a happily married couple with
one daughter. Then Eden suffers a massive head injury
due to a car accident, soon after, she is diagnosed with
Post Trauma Psychosis.

Solomon, who is a very talented painter sacrifices his
career to take care of Eden, going against his family’s
idea that he should divorce. He decides to stay the course
to help her and honor his marriage vows. But, when Eden
becomes pregnant once again, her situation becomes
exceedingly risky.

Foreign
120 Minutes

*Efram Andeberhan

Efrem Andeberhan, born in 1971 in Asmara the capital city of Eritrea, has also been active in the film industry of Eritrea as an actor and writer. Among the famous films he wrote were “Abel in Babylon” and “Waziema”. Other than the Remi awarded “Solomon”, he directed three films namely - “Adhinini” (Save me), “Ide Amenay” (A Cultural Legend) and “Libey Zrio” (What My Heart Sees) - all famous
films in Eritrea. Efrem, married and a father of four children got his Diploma in
Theatrical Art at SMAP School of Arts in Asmara

https://worldfest.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/WorldFest-Houston-2016.pdf

https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/13043808_10209030144931167_7795508357572486385_n.jpg?oh=a7939ad4ff7a54364be44feb7b8b8c49&oe=57BD48E7

https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/13015523_10209030160531557_5235503075420850508_n.jpg?oh=9e670123d5c6edc3f5ac2e7a0602128b&oe=57B19B65