"GuElai" ጉዕላይ Eritrean comedy movie produced by Director Rahel Tewelde

From: Rahel Tewelde <rahelrosa_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 16:41:39 +0300

Hello Dehai,

I wish you success on your job and happy and healthy daily life. Would
you please post this on your page?

Invitation for all. “GuElai” the new Eritrean comedy feature film is
on YouTube with English subtitle.
https://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNYkIdI_Mvm8&h=XAQHgIc0M&s=1
GuElai is an Eritrean young man, married and father of one. He keeps
searching for an appropriate job with good salary. His wife MeHarite,
a working woman, wants to have more children, siblings to their one
son, Tesfu. But GuElai puts “the good job with good salary “principle
as a precondition to the “more children” proposal by his wife.
However, GuElai usually either gets fired or quits the job he starts.
Will GuElai find his dream job? Will his wife get pregnant for a
second child? Inspiringly entertaining movie; showing a way of
handling the most universal domestic issue – job vs. more children.
The movie starred the best Eritrean comedians, Hagos Weldegebriel (aka
Suzinino) Mebrahtu Selemon, Saron Bereket and others. The movie is
1hr: 45 minutes long. Written and Directed by your truly, Rahel
Tewelde. Your criticism, comments, reviews are always welcome and very
supportive for our future productions. Again I dedicate this movie to
my African young brothers and sisters. Cheers to all.

Best regards

Rahel Tewelde
Asmara, Eritrea
00291-7170517