#ERIREADERPROJECT Campaign Launch

From: Azmera Abraham <azm3ra_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 03:06:03 -0400

Our #ERIREADERPROJECT campaign starts today!
View this email in your browser
<http://us7.campaign-archive1.com/?u=0ec115ea6306eb444899518ba&id=2027e584e9&e=>

*Ready, Set, Fundraise! Our #ERIREADERPROJECT campaign starts today!*
*The goal:* Raise enough money to send 1,000 E-Readers to Eritrea for
Independence Day.

*When:* April 1st - April 30th

*How:* We are launching a 30 day fundraising campaign. The ERI-Reader
Project will have a media campaign all month that will run simultaneously
with our chapter level fundraising activities to push our message to a
wider audience.

*The key ingredient:* *YOU!* Your participation is key. I can not stress
that enough. People like you, who believe deeply in this mission and have
brought this project this far need to be part of the process.

*What we have so far:*
✔️gofundme page for online donors (share!
<https://www.gofundme.com/ereaderproject>)
✔️tools such as brochures/flyers for chapter outreach and chapter level
donations along with chapter/city goals (Email us for access by clicking
here
<erireaderproject_at_gmail.com?subject=Access%20to%20Dropbox%20for%20%23EriReaderProject%20>
)
✔️social media accounts to ensure our message gets across daily (follow us
on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook - _at_EriReaderProject)

*What you can do:* Today (share this video by clicking here
<https://vimeo.com/161147808>) and every weekday thereafter, we will send
you a message to share on your social media platforms. Please share, share,
share this with those you know! Have them share this project with those
they know, too!

*Together we can achieve our mission in providing every student in Eritrea
with access to education, one E-Reader at a time. *
WE CAN DO IT!
<https://vimeo.com/161147808>
Watch and share the #EriReaderProject video here.
<EriReaderproject_at_gmail.com>
*Copyright © 2016 YPFDJ-DC, All rights reserved.*
Thank you for being a valued member of YPFDJ North America.

You can update your preferences
<http://youngpfdj.us7.list-manage.com/profile?u=0ec115ea6306eb444899518ba&id=d9efb643b7&e=>
or unsubscribe from this list
<http://youngpfdj.us7.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=0ec115ea6306eb444899518ba&id=d9efb643b7&e=&c=2027e584e9>

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=0ec115ea6306eb444899518ba&afl=1>