Siliconafrica.com: EU Colonial Agenda: Why European Union Flags are everywhere on Africa

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 20:14:22 +0100

EU Colonial Agenda: Why European Union Flags are everywhere on Africa

After the last European inter-ethnic war, the US stepped in to help with some money and technical assistance.

It was called the Marshall plan.
All over Europe big boards were displayed saying things like “road funded by the US”, “school built by the US”, “hospital reconstruction funded by the US”. American flag was prominently displayed on those big boards.

The French and German were not much happy to see a foreign country flag displayed all over their countries. At night, the young nationalists would go after those boards and destroyed them.

In less than three years most of the boards of shame were gone all over.

In my country, European union flag is everywhere. It’s on big boards, made in steel and fixed with concrete. They are supposedly here helping us.

I always feel ashamed to see those boards here. They are the sign of our continued weakness and the foreign unchecked influence on our societies.

Those boards of shame should go away. They are shameful.
Eu-flag-Africa-invasion-propaganda

The New Colonization of Africa

This is how an African village looks like after an european aid.

Is that aid or humiliation?

ukaid-in-Africa-villages-710x434