Tirreno-Adriatico 2016 Stage 4 Results: BERHANE, Natnael (DIMENSION DATA) # 3

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 16:39:51 +0000 (UTC)

http://www.tirrenoadriatico.it/it/notizie/steven-cummings-vince-la-tappa-4/

March 12, 2016

STEVEN CUMMINGS WINS STAGE 4

The British rider Steven Cummings (Dimension Data) won for the fourth separation stage of the Tirreno-Adriatico NamedSport, from Montalto di Castro in Foligno of 222 km. In second and third place respectively they were classified Salvatore Puccio (Sky Team) and Natnael Berhane (Dimension Data).

Zdenek Stybar (Etixx - Quick Step) retained the Maglia Azzurra leader of the general classification of the race.

FINAL RESULTS

1 - Steven Cummings (Dimension Data) - 222 km in 6h04'49 ", average 36.511 km / h

2 - Salvatore Puccio (Sky Team) to 13 "

3 - Natnael Berhane (Dimension Data) st

SHIRTS

-Blue Sweater, leader of the championship, sponsored by NamedSport - Zdenek Stybar (Etixx - Quick Step)

-Red jersey, leader of the points classification, sponsored by Bora - Peter Sagan (Tinkoff)

-Green Jersey, leading the King of the Mountain, sponsored by CSM - Cesare Benedetti (Bora - Argon 18)

White jersey, leading the ranking of Youth, sponsored by Selle Italy - Bob Jungels (Etixx - Quick Step)

OVERALL

1 - Zdenek Stybar (Etixx - Quick Step)
2 - Damiano Caruso (BMC Racing Team) 9 "
3 - Greg Van Avermaet (BMC Racing Team) st

The winner, soon after arrival, said: "I was working in the final for the victory Edvald Boasson Hagen. It was the captain of the day. However, it has formed a hole three kilometers. Usually similar distances keep very well, so I left and went to all for the best. "

The Maglia Azzurra Zdenek Stybar said: "The climbs in the last part of the stage were very hard. On the second pass, however, I have held up well. I'm glad I kept the jersey for another day, tomorrow we'll play cards with Gianluca Brambilla, Bob Jungels or, why not, I'll try. "
____

2016 » 51st Tirreno - Adriatico (2.UWT)

Date: 12th March 2016
Avg. speed winner: 35.525 km/u
Race category: Men Elite
Start/finish: Montalto di Castro › Foligno
Locations
Montalto di Castro
Foligno

http://www.procyclingstats.com/race/Tirreno%20_Adriatico_2016_Stage_4