PressTV News - Africa Today - Somalia and terror

From: Dimtzi Eritrawian Kab German <eritreanvoice.germany_at_googlemail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 23:32:04 +0100

[image: Inline-Bild 1]
Somali President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud has told a security conference in
Germany that terrorist groups have trained in his country and that the
African states need to be organized.

President Mohamud admitted his country has been plagued by al-Shabab
militants as well as corruption and political infighting and has only made
limited progress in setting up a working political system. The presence of
Boko Haram—the Takfiri terror group that has pledged allegiance to
Daesh—adds a deadly dimension to an already alarming situation in Somalia.

President Mohamud added, ‘The terrorists are so linked together, they are
associated and so organized, (that) we the world we need to be so
organized.’ But is this call for cooperation simply window dressing?
Somalia has not had a functioning central administration since civil war
erupted a quarter of a century ago. How can a country in such dire straits
bear the burden of even more Takfiri activities within its borders? Is it
time for the rest of the African continent to do more to wipe out this
terror threat before it becomes even more of a plague?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuBlgbx2Xis&list=TL_u0oGQe-EjcwNDAzMjAxNg

image.png
(image/png attachment: image.png)