Donation To Eritrea Will Support More Than 600 Students

From: Dimtzi Eritrawian Kab German <eritreanvoice.germany_at_googlemail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 23:11:35 +0100

Donation To Eritrea Will Support More Than 600 Students

 Eritrean Good News: Mahber Habbo Ships Books and School materials to
Eritrea. I am happy to share that mahber Habbo has shipped books and other
school materials to Eritrea to support the Hazega Middle and Secondary
School library in Hazega, Minabe Zerai. Habbo would like to express our
gratitude to all who contributed to the book drive and made it the success
that it was. We hope that the resources will support the more than 600
students in Zoba Berik who attend the Hazega school.
See more at:
http://www.eritrea-chat.com/donation-to-eritrea-will-support-more-than-600-students/#sthash.eikvt2fA.uyp4Pl4A.dpuf

http://www.eritrea-chat.com/donation-to-eritrea-will-support-more-than-600-students/#sthash.eikvt2fA.xiqq