FWD: Seeking Eritrean Actors for NYC Webseries

From: Dehai <dehaihager_at_dehai.org_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 09:10:05 -0500

Subject: Seeking Eritrean Actors for NYC Webseries
From: "Arthur Vincie" <info_at_chaoticsequence_com_at_dehai_org>
Date: Wed, February 24, 2016 7:15 pm
To: feedback_at_dehai_org

Dear Folks:

My name is Arthur Vincie. I'm the writer/director of a new fiction webseries,
"Three Trembling Cities," about the inner lives of six immigrants living and
struggling in New York City. The fiction stories will be intercut with interviews
with real NYC immigrants.

I'm looking for an actor to play Dawit, an Eritrean refugee, late 20s/early 30s.
He's working as a waiter and saving up to go to school, lives with two other guys
(from different parts of the world), and ends up being a bit of an "older brother"
type to them.

The series will be shot in Brooklyn, Queens and Bronx, in late May. Dawit's role
will be for about 3 days of work.

To find out more about the series, you can visit our crowdfunding campaign page,
http://www.seedandspark.com/studio/three-trembling-cities (includes some videos).

I've directed two feature films. The last one, "Found In Time," went to 25
festivals, won 6 awards, and is now available on Amazon and other streaming
channels. I've also produced features, pilots, and other projects for hire.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking
with you soon.

Sincerely,

Arthur Vincie