'Just wait…' Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe

From: Dimtzi Eritrawian Kab German <eritreanvoice.germany_at_googlemail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 07:56:03 +0200

'Just wait…' Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists
into Europe

The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen had been
smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees.

The ISIS smuggler, who is in his thirties and is described as having a
trimmed jet-black beard, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a
complete success.

"Just wait," he smiled.

The Islamic State operative spoke exclusively to BuzzFeed on the condition
of anonymity and is believed to be the first to confirm plans to infiltrate
western countries.

Islamic State, also referred to as IS and ISIS, is believed to be actively
smuggling deadly gunmen across the sparsely-guarded 565-mile Turkish border
and on to richer European nations, he revealed.

They are following the well-trodden route taken by refugees and migrants
fleeing, travelling across the border of Turkey then on boats across to
Greece and through Europe.

There are now more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen "ready" across the
European Union, he claimed.

The operative said the undercover infiltration was the beginning of a
larger plot to carry
<http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees#>
out
revenge attacks in the West in retaliation for the US-led coalition
airstrikes.

He said: "If someone attacks me then for sure I will attack them back."

Islamic State extremists are taking advantage of developed nations'
generosity towards refugees to infiltrate Europe, he said.

Refugees were applauded as they arrived in Germany this weekend having made
the journey through Hungary and Austria.
<http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/603450/Germany-takes-in-12-000-migrants-in-two-days>

The lethal ISIS gunmen use local smugglers to blend in and travel
<http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees#>
amongst
a huge tide of illegal migrants flooding Europe.

More than 1.5million refugees have fled into Turkey alone – desperate to
escape the bloodshed in Syria.

>From Turkish port cities like Izmir and Mersin, thousands of refugees
venture across the Mediterranean aiming for Italy, he said.

Then the majority make for more welcoming nations like Sweden and Germany,
turning themselves over to authorities and appealing for asylum.

"They are going like refugees," he said.

Two Turkish refugee-smugglers backed up the claims made by the ISIS Syrian
operative.

One admitted to helping more than ten trained ISIS rebels infiltrate Europe
under the guise of asylum seekers.

He said: "I’m sending some fighters who want to go and visit their families.

"Others just go to Europe to be ready."

The Syrian operative, a former member of his nation's security forces, said
ISIS had ambitious plans ahead.

He said: "It’s our dream that there should be a caliphate not only in Syria
but in all the world," he said "and we will have it soon, God willing."

The operative agreed to a meeting at the urging of a former Free Syrian
Army gunman who fought alongside him in the war.

The Syrian said he had been granted permission to attend the meeting by his
superior in ISIS — a radical referred to by members of the group as an
"emir."

He said: "There are some things I’m allowed to tell you and some things I’m
not."

During the meeting, the operative said he believed future attacks would
only target Western governments – not civilians.

Although details of terror plot are something over which he has little
control, he claims.

The revelation comes after a spokesperson for Islamic State earlier this
year called onMuslims in the West to carry out terror attacks
<http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/554370/Islamic-State-IS-Muslim-West-terror-attacks-Abu-Mohammed-al-Adnani>
.

The jihadist told Western followers if they had the opportunity
<http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees#>
"shed a drop of blood" in Western countries – then they should do so.

Spokesman Abu Mohammed al-Adnani also praised terror attacks that have
happened in Australia, Belgium and France.

He said: "We repeat our call to Muslims in Europe, the infidel West, and
everywhere to target the Crusaders in their home countries and wherever
they find them.

"We will be enemies, in front of God, to any Muslim who can shed a drop of
blood
<http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees#>
of
a Crusader and abstains from doing that with a bomb, bullet, knife, car,
rock or even a kick
<http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees#>
or
a punch."

A Turkish foreign ministry official said authorities were actively working
to clamp down on refugee-smuggling.

He pointed out that since Europe accepts few refugees through legal
channels, the demand for smuggling has increased.

"Illegal migration has been an important issue and Turkey is effectively
fighting against it," the official, who declined to be named, confirmed.

"Of course the most effective way to put an end to all these problems would
be immediate action by the international community to solve the Syrian
conflict."

When asked about the smuggling of Islamic State operatives in boats of
innocent refugees, the anonymous official said his government was unaware
of the plot.

"We do not have that particular intelligence," he said.

"Turkey has been taking very tight measures against [ISIS] with all the
capabilities the government has."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees