(NCEA)-Fundraising Dinner on 19th September 2015-Support our Cyclists

From: Sophia Tesfamariam <sophia_tesfamariam_at_hotmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 05:22:26 -0400

FUNDRAISING EVENT
There will be a Fundraising Dinner on 19 September 2015 at the Eritrean Cultural and Civic Center (ECCC). The program will start at 2:00 PM with traditional coffee and light snacks. Come and share in Eritrea's illustrious cycling history and get to know our premier cyclists and their many accomplishments. Information on buses and schedules will also be available.
Dinner and will begin at 8:00 PM -Come enjoy a scrumptious meal with your fellow compatriots and help us raise funds for the Eritrean Cycling Federation.

Please make checks payable to ECCC Youth Fund
There will also be a box at ECCC for those of you who want to stop by and bring your donations in person.