2015 Midwest Festival select - Invitation to collaborate

From: Ben Araya (via Google Drive) <"Ben_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 13:59:13 +0000

I've shared an item with you:

2015 Midwest Festival select
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6Twj3GwGjuOSGg2MkxkVncwYkE&usp=sharing&invite=COOe8boF

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just click
the link above.

Here are some photos of our Chicago Midwest USA Festival that was held on
Saturday September 12, 2015 with our own 'qeyH meriet band', here in the
windy city of Chicago.
I would like to take an opportunity to thank, on behalf of our community
for all, especially for those individuals who worked very hard to make it
a success.

Ben
On Behalf of the organizing committee