YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY...The Eritrean Community of Philly is chartering buses -round trip Philly – Richmond on Sept 25th to support our National Cycling Team

From: Dr. Mengistab Z. Manna <mengism_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 20:34:17 -0400

Selamat Deki Eri!

We are all excited and proud that our kids “Eritrea’s National Cycling Team” are coming to Richmond Virginia to participate at UCI Road World Championships.

The Eritrean Community of Philadelphia is chartering buses (Luxury Coaches) for round trip Philadelphia – Richmond on Sept 25th to support our heroes.

Come on join us… we don’t want you to miss this historical cycling event and support our kids.

We are confidence that you will have a great experience travelling with Deki Eri and with a lot of fun and gualia on the buses.

And of course, you will have a chance to take autographs and a lot of monumental photos with our National Cycling Team.

YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY… IT’S TRULY HISTORICAL MOMENT ... AND THE BUS TICKET PRICE IS VERY LOW.

Tickets are on sale on a first come first serve basis and are selling very quickly so if you need to secure your seats or for more information please contact us _at_ 267-907-2283.

Awet N Hafash!

Mengistab Z. Manna