Mareeg.com: Somalia: Ethiopian troops indict for killing 4 men

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 18:11:49 +0200

by ·

ethiopia

The Ethiopian troops who are part of the African Union Mission in Somalia have been accused of killing 4 civilians including 2 teachers at El-Qooxoole location in Galgaduud region in central Somalia.

“We cannot at any cost tolerate the brutal acts of the Ethiopian troops in the region, and we shall not pardon them for mercilessly killing 4 innocent civilians at El-Qoxle location” said Ali Farah Kheyre a famous traditional elder in El-Qooxle location.

The elder has also confirmed that there are no Alshabab fighters in their location, and added that this is flagrant provocation. Elder Farah has also added that the Ethiopian troop arrested 11 other traditional elders in the location for no genuine grounds.

The Ethiopian troops who are part of the African Union Mission in Somalia have been lately causing brutal painful action in the central regions of Somalia.

It was early August when Ethiopian troops at Halgan location in Hiraan region have mercilessly opened fire on civilians traveling in a minibus to funeral and killed 8 of them on the spot.  more on this radiodalsan