3 of 12,854 Hizbawi Mekete Seminars in the Lone Star State of Texas (DALLAS/FORT WORTH): NOVEMBER 8TH, 2015

From: Ypfdj Dallas <ypfdjdallas_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 12:00:47 -0600

Mekete Seminars will be hosted in the Loan Star State city of Dallas, Texas.

The Embassy of Eritrea cordially invites you to a public seminar with Mr.
Berhane Gebrehiwet Charge D’Affaires. The seminar will discuss Eritrea’s
Current Affaris. Come to learn more about current events in Eritrea as well
as our responsibility here in the Diaspora. We hope to provide a forum to
discuss your thoughts openly.

ፈጻሚ ጉዳያት ኤምባሲ ኤርትራ ኣብ ሕቡራት መንግስቲ ኣመሪካ፣ ኣቶ ብርሃነ ግብርረሂወት ንህልዉ ሃግራዊ ኩነታት ሃገርና
ኣመልኪቱ ንህዝቢ ሰሚናር ከካይድ ስልዝኾን፣ ኩሎም ሃገራዉያን ኤርትራውያን ንኽትሳተፉ፣ ኤምባሲ ኤርትራ ብኽብሪ የዕድም።

Please see attached flyers for more details about the event in your city
and spread the word.

DALLAS, TX

Sunday, November 8th, 2:00 PM

Garland Convention & Reception Center

1931 E. Centerville Road Garland, Texas 75041

--
-YPFDJ Dallas
Wetru Awet Nhafash

hizbawiYOURPEAK_1_.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: hizbawiYOURPEAK_1_.jpg)

hizbawiYOURPEAK_1_.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: 02-hizbawiYOURPEAK_1_.jpg)