Fw: The PHd holder Ethiopian dream of Assab

From: abeba ghebremedhin <gsembel_at_msn.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 16:58:40 +0000

Selamat Dehai besot. Can you please post this.

I don't have enough words to explain myself for the timely, immediate and heart felt response by Mr. Yohannes Zeratsion toward the most demeaning insensitive PHd holder Ethiopian dream of Assab. How disrespectful of this person to the Country and People of Eritrea. We Eritreans had sacrificed too many lives for our existence and to proof the world we are the people that deserved peace and a right for our survival like everybody else in this toxicated unfair, unjust, biased, brutal world we live in full of lies, deceit and fabrication.Mr.PHd holder, for your information, ASSAB was & will Always be Eritrean. Our Eritrean was never offered to us by grace of god, but by hard fought war, Our red blood that rained in the bushes, drenches ,lakes ,rivers of Eritrea and particularly in the Sea salty waters of REDSEA of ERITREA.
In response to the slogan you use Our Eritrean sisters & brothers, Mr.Phd holder, let me remind you what I had witnessed as a young Eritrean student in Sembel when a pregnant woman arrived carried by men due to the Ethiopian occupation of our land and unable to get to the hospital when she was in labor, your soldiers slashed her pregnant abdomen with their sword and she and her unborn fetus was killed instantly. Let me repeat what I remember your own soldiers statement " yewebede mist ena yewembede lij. Nege demo esun (the unborn fetus) yegedelenal". You might not know, but I do. Young women and girls were raped and tortured in the bushes where I grew up. Married women were taken by your soldiers for sex slavery in front of their own people selected as if they were chosen as a beauty queen to satisfy their ill minded sex slavery. The worst part of this it happened in front of their husbands under a gun point It happened in the 70's, 80's, 90's and repeated again during your evil sick minded in the name of border issue era. Let me just remind you these women were ages 5-60 yrs old.Mr. Phd holder, you are right some of us might have forgave according to your imagination, but I guarantee you MOST Eritreans will Never forget what had happened in Eritrea or even Ethiopia for that matter for the war crimes that was committed by your people, government the worst crimes of human being.Eritreans and ONLY Eritreans have the Right to decide on their Hard, Difficult, but Victorious Independence. I assure you your dream and wishful thinking will remain unchanged for ever &ever.GOD/ALLAH BLESS ERITREA. ASSAB was, Is & Will be Eritrea.Glory to OUR MartyersAwet N'Hafash