FW: THE PHd holder ethiopian dream of assab

From: Dehai <dehaihager_at_dehai.org_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 16:03:47 -0400

-------- Original message --------
From: Tesfai Kflu <tkflu at hotmail dot com>
Date:10/31/2015 10:11 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Tasfai Kflu <dehai at dehai dot org>
Subject: FW: THE PHd holder ethiopian dream of assab

     Dear Mr. Yohannes Zeratsion, I can’t find words to tell how happy, how pleased and how
delighted I am to have read your reply to the so called Ethiopian PHd Mr. Yohannes, take it from me, you have said it all & you have said it right.
     To tell you the truth, after I read his future desire about Assab , I was going to reply to him with almost exactly all points you made. I felt like I had a session with you before you wrote it .
     The ‘ country and people first’ leader we have, certainly has all the needed qualities of a good leader… no doubt about that. But he keeps on repeating the fact that a united Ethiopia is to our advantage. Perhaps not word by word but certainly by implication is what he says. I am not saying he is actually wrong, but since Ethiopians like Dr. Yacob Hailemariam are likely to take him like he is saying the eventual unity with Ethiopia is in the cards. Every time he makes that statement, as much I like him, honestly, I have my reservation. The reason for my reservation is that as I said earlier, the possibility that Ethiopians like Dr. Yacob Hailemariam, are likely take it their way … in fact, with their ‘ honey laced tongues’ they are saying it.
     In fact, metaphorically speaking of course, whenever an Ethiopian like Dr. Yacob goes to a restaurant, annexation is his dish of choice… in one way or another, what have they not annexed?
     Last but not least, what the heck does Dr. Yacob know about international law? Does he know it was Ethiopia who abrogated the ‘Federal Agreement’ & annexed Eritrea? Does he know that article 315 of the U.N. said that if Ethiopia abrogates the treaty, the General Assembly will be held responsible? In his last writing on Dehai , he kept on saying ‘according to international law that they have the right to have access to the sea and bla, bla , bla. Even their late Prime Minister Meles Zenawi , when addressing the question of Assab, he said ‘ how can one go into somebody’s land & say it is mine’. That is what I heard him say and that is what it is.

Tesfai Kflu

Sent from Windows Mail