My short comment on "Lord Almighty: Lungu calls day of prayer and fasting, for God to save bleeding kwacha"

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 22:21:15 +0200
What an ignorant and foolish President of Zambia! If there is worldly problems, it must be solved in this world by men and women of this world. That means by hard working! But, the Zambian president ordered 16 millions of People of Zambia to shut all bars, nightclubs and entertainment venues including to cancel playing football in order to save his falling currency value or his economic woe. He played a big foolish game and as the irresponsible power misuse, he will lost billions of Dollars instead.

It was wise, if he asked his People to work hard for one or two days freely for the nation. He would certainly gain Billions in his coffer. I do not believe even an inch, if his bizarre action will be helped him to beg to the unknown Creature (God or Allah) for that all religions-God, Allah, Shiva, Buddha, Hindu, Shinto……etc. are the creation (making) of Human-Imaginations.

Berhane Habtemariam