(Aftonbladet)Ikea killer of murder: Wanted to get peace

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 10:54:06 +0000 (UTC)

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/article21615544.ab

Ikea killer of murder: Wanted to get peace

Double murder was revenge - felt offended by the news that he would not get to stay

Ikea killer Abraham Ukbagabir was denied asylum seven times in different countries before coming to Sweden.

When he was rejected in Sweden, he decided immediately to take revenge - by killing two randomly selected people.

His mindset is similar to that seen in people who committed the school shootings, it is clear from the mental examination he had undergone.

"An impulsive, a little restless and self-centered person who has an impaired ability to empathize in other people's feelings."

"Other people seen by him as a tool for their own plans and goals. Responsibility for everything that happened to him and he puts on external circumstances. "

This is stated in Forensic Medicine report about Abraham Ukbagabir, 36, recently was charged with double murder at the department store Ikea in Vasteras.

Before the indictment was brought underwent Abraham Ukbagabir a psychiatric evaluation, where he told me about his life, his childhood, and the offense he is charged with.

The experts who examined him describe how unimpressed he was by the victims as individuals.

Was saved - went to church

If his own life, he told me the following:

He was born in Areza in Eritrea. His father was a businessman and the family were well off at first, until his father disappeared from the picture. Ukbagabir had gone to school for ten years and served in the military for five years, before leaving the country.

According to its own data, he went first to Sudan, then to Libya and then came to Italy in 2005. He lived in a refugee camp and received a temporary residence permit.

When he failed to get a job in Italy, he traveled to England, sought asylum there but was rejected and sent back to Italy.

>From there he went to England, where he worked black and regularly attended church. He sought asylum again - but got a no again and sent again to Italy.

Some time in 2009 he states that they have been saved, God appeared to him. Then he should have decided to stop lying and having contact with women. He began to walk more regularly in the church.

He went to Norway and applied for asylum there too, but after six months at a refugee camp, he refused and was sent again back to Italy. He traveled to Sweden in November in 2013.

Wanted to buy a knife - was referred to Ikea

According to police records searched Ukbagabir asylum seven times in three countries, in addition to Sweden. In January 2014 he was informed that he would be transferred to Italy. But he refused to accept the decision and moved around in Sweden.

Abraham Ukbagabir had been led to believe that if he lived in Sweden for a year and a half, he would stay. When the time passed, he contacted the Immigration Service but got "him unexpectedly," knowing that he would be deported to Italy.

He got the news the same day that the murder took place August 10, 2015. Then he was on the Migration Board's offices in Västerås, where he got a ticket to Italy the next day.

For examination the doctor, he explained that he felt wronged, angry and disappointed.

He planned to take revenge, "for peace" and to compensate for the disappointment by killing someone in Sweden.

Knife Killed two people

After he left the Migration Board's offices, he decided to immediately execute the plan. He asked some people in central Västerås where he could buy knives and referred to the Ikea.

At the store he selected a package with two knives and opened it to check whether the blades were sharp.

He stabbed two unidentified persons, he picked out before he picked out the knives. The victims, a 55 year old woman and her 27-year-old son was in the vicinity of Ukagabir.

According to him, the intention was that the event would become known and that people would know that he had not had the peace he wanted.

Then he stabbed himself in the stomach and was hospitalized.

Not mentally ill

Five days after the killings met Ukbagabir a doctor at the psychiatric emergency room and told him that he felt good throughout his life, except when he was told about the expulsion from Sweden, and that he had thoughts of revenge.

The statement from the National Board of Forensic likened his actions and reasoning when it looked "at the school shootings in several countries."

Survey doctor describes this as deeds "as odd but otherwise well-functioning individuals deprived other people lives as a way to show to the world how unfair they were treated."

Ukbagabir declared itself satisfied with the forensic psychiatric assessment.

He is described to be concerned about their situation, but still have "high hopes of being allowed to stay in Sweden, or continue on to Canada."

The statement is Abraham Ukbagabir declared healthy. He is not expected to suffer from a serious mental disorder which means he can be sentenced to prison for the murders.

http://gfx.aftonbladet-cdn.se/image/21597190/317/normal/d34c1a7510b5b/ecsImg1368-2140064564914774080.jpg

(Software translation)