My short Response to "As anger over S. African fees mounts, here's what it costs to attend top African universities—warning, it's not cheap"

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 20:10:43 +0200
October 22, 2015

They did forget or deny intentionally to include in their report that there is a practical free Education for all Citizens in Africa i.e. Eritrea. Despite mighty external powers and internal sellouts political conspiracy, economic-financial sabotages and defamation/blackmail against Eritrea, the world had ignored that in Eritrea (indeed a poor country with many challenges) provided free Education for all Citizens of Eritrea. The Eritrean students do not need to pay a damn cent or dollars to study from first grade to Higher Education Centers including for food and shelters. The real social justice and chance equality for all Eritrean Citizens are practiced in the Eritrean Government Political System. If this reality would revealed and spread all over the world, these detractors will shame that this small country but proud/brave nation of Eritrea can do miracle in the middle of wolfs and greedy money mongers. That is why they fight and sabotage Eritrea since its creation as a Sovereign State and even during our Revolutionary Armed Struggle.

Berhane Habtemariam

See this Graphic below:
https://magic.piktochart.com/embed/8696548-africahigher-copy21