(Aggbusiness.com)LiuGong wins another major Eritrean government equipment supply contract

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 14:06:41 +0000 (UTC)

http://www.aggbusiness.com/categories/loading-hauling-excavation/news/liugong-wins-another-major-eritrean-government-equipment-supply-contract/

LiuGong wins another major Eritrean government equipment supply contract

First publishedon www.AggBusiness.com

LiuGong has staged a ceremony at its HQ in Liuzhou, Guangxi province, China to mark the acceptance of an Eritrean government procurement programme contract to supply a wide variety of its earthmoving machines for municipal construction projects in the African country.

Representatives of the purchasing agent for the Eritrean government’s procurement programmes; Yu Chuanfen, president of LiuGong; and Luo Guobing, vice president and GM of LiuGong’s overseas sales & marketing division attended the ceremony on Tuesday 22 September 2015.

Located in northeast Africa, Eritrea has long maintained a good trade relationship with China. LiuGong started cooperation with the Eritrean government procurement agent in 2010 and the latest procurement contract is the third it has secured for the same source, with the previous two being in 2011 and 2013. The procurement programme contract includes a total of 72 machines including wheeled loaders, excavators, motor graders and Dressta bulldozers.

All the equipment will soon be delivered to Eritrea from Shanghai port and distributed across Eritrea. “The bidding has once again proved that LiuGong could provide our customers with not only a full line of high quality construction equipment but also total solutions that could satisfy customers’ application needs in the world. We will continue to provide excellent products as well as good service to our global customers,” Chuanfen said.