In loving Memory of Senhit Mehari Scholarship Fund, fundraiser

From: LAMBROS KYRIAKAKOS <lkyriak_at_shaw.ca_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 06:29:29 -0600 (MDT)

Fudraiser for the
Senhit Mehari    Scholarship Fund SATURDAY OCTOBER 10th 2015 6-8 P.M FIRST MENNONITE CHURCH 922 NOTRE DAME AVENEU TICKETS $15
IN LOVING MEMORY
OF SENHIT MEHARI
March 27 1991 - October 31st 2010
The aim of the event is to continue supporting High School graduates with annual scholarships in memory of our beloved daughter, sister Senhit Mehari The event is organized by friends and the tutoring program of the Eritrean Community in Winnipeg under the leadership of teacher Tigisti Abay Asmerom
The aim of the event is to continue supporting High School graduates with annual scholarships in memory of our beloved daughter, sister Senhit Mehari The event is organized by friends and the tutoring program of the Eritrean Community in Winnipeg under the leadership of teacher Tigisti Abay Asmerom

Lambros Kyriakakos
204 7944981 e-mail:   lkyriak _at_ shaw .ca
Eritrean Community in Winnipeg Inc .
Bringing a Proud  African History and Culture  In Canada
CELEBRATING 30 YEARS
OF PROUD COMMUNITY COMMITMENT  IN MANITOBA
www . eritreancommunity .ca