PART 1 & Part 2 THE INFREGEMENT OF ERITREAN SOVEREIGN LEGAL RIGHT BY THE ANTI- ERITREAN UNITY SPEAKERS

From: yemane tsegay <tsegayeri_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 18:13:13 -0700

October 4, 2015

Dear Webmaster,

I am e-mailing you a comprehensive writing pertaining to the infringement
of Eritrean National Sovereignty part 1 and part 2 combined to be posted
everywhere where our people can get a chance to view it. I would also
suggest these writing to be posted on Face book and Twitter so that it will
reach to the masses of the Eritrean people.

Thank you,

Yemane Tsegay