Siliconafrica.com: Stealing is the Quickest Way to Develop a Country

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 21:38:18 +0200

By:

They said Africa need money to ‘Develop’. So they lend money to our governments to ‘develop’ our countries.

That’s how we got in debt.

Now, ask yourself, “who lent money to Europe to develop?”, “Where did they found the money to finance their development?”, “Did Africa lend money to Europe or give her Aid to lift her from Dark age?”

The same question for China. “Who lent money to China to develop?”, “Where did they found the money to finance their development without debt?”

In the middle of the 20th century when Europe was considered developed, they owed no debt to other continents or races.

At the beginning of the 21st century when China was considered a developed country, they owed no debt to other continents or races. In the contrary, they were net creditors.

Does this mean that a country or region could develop without debt? How is it possible? What is the secret?

Stealing. Yes, stealing or taking by a way or another what is not yours in the first place.

Europe stole other nations resources. China stole american and European technology for its industrialization.

According to General Keith B. Alexander, the director of the american spy organization “National Security Agency” (NSA), the Chinese theft of
proprietary data from United States companies in sectors including defense, technology, aerospace, oil and gas, represents the “greatest transfer of wealth in history.”

Capitalism is about stealing. You cannot develop a capitalistic society without carefully learning how to steal, and effectively go and steal, without moral embarrassment.

You want a capitalist society? Baby, Go learn the hard balls rules. Stop reading the propaganda literature and get rid of the naive perspective.

Smiling, being kind, honest are not in the playbook and would not give bonus points or joker.

‘Development’ through debt for a country is a trap. It just mean selling your country to foreigners.

Now, if you’d tell me, you don’t want a capitalistic society, then we can have the moral debate.

Every choice calls for a separate playbook.

May God harden the heart of Africans.