(Ilprimatonazionale.it)Eritrea, the former colony it invokes: "There is a need and desire to Italy"

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 22:10:05 +0000 (UTC)

http://www.ilprimatonazionale.it/esteri/eritrea-lex-colonia-ci-invoca-ce-bisogno-e-voglia-di-italia-37100/

Eritrea, the former colony it invokes: "There is a need and desire to Italy"

Added by Eugenio Palazzini December 28, 2015.

Asmara, 28 December - "It 's time to return to Rome in Asmara." It 'a call and at the same time a declaration of love itself against Italy that the rector of the University of Asmara and of some ministers of the African nation. " The architecture, culture, language: all calls to Eritrea Italy " , said the Eritrean representatives as reported by Adnkronos. " Italy could do much - added the Minister of Economic Affairs Hagos Brehiwet - for the skills you have in terms of industrial or energy . An industry, this, where we will invest most of the funds received by the European community. But also regarding mining and tourism. In this second area with the revival of the old city of Asmara and Massawa open up great opportunities. "

Is because if the ' European Union has just allocated 200 million Euros for development programs appropriate for Eritrea, if Germany began investing and if, above all, China since 2001 grants loans, provides agricultural and finances of everything , starting from hospitals in major cities of Asmara and Eritrea, as already riportavamo this newspaper , Italy however, as too often happens, is going to look. And to say that is not the first time by the Eritrean government come clear signals to our government : we prefer you to anyone but there considered. In this case, then he would not even intervene militarily, as we asked the President of Somalia Hassan Sheik Mohamud who two years ago did not mince words invoking a kind of recolonization Italian : "Italy rebuild Somalia as it did in the past" .

It would be enough "to be smart" or simply understand that we should have a leading role in our former colony, it was only for obvious reasons of cultural and historical. Yet we are deaf even in the face of economic opportunities. "The urban redevelopment of our cities is one of the projects we'll - said Adnkronos Minister Brehiwet - Italian construction companies could do an excellent job, as well as in agriculture and commerce, sector where we are launching major investments such as installations from the cold in the port of Massawa. " Our companies would then, at least to hear the Eritreans, smoothed the way. Not only, as rightly he pointed out the Minister of Agriculture Arefaine BeHere: "The agricultural terraces made ​​in the colonial era are still a model . Now we are focusing a lot on irrigation for reservoirs, building dams of three dimensions as needed, to ensure water throughout the year. We also develop projects of agricultural micro-enterprises that provide family self-sufficiency. "

But the opportunities for Italy does not end here, even in the field of education , considering that the Italian is still relatively common, the doors are open. The rector of the University of Asmara , director of the National Commission for the high training, Tadasse Mehari, launched in turn appealed to the Italian government : "The number of our students is growing year by year - he explained - but we do not have enough teachers, so we are always looking for qualified personnel to come and work here from us. " Monthly salary offered? From 1200 to 2000 Euros. In practice they have to take back Eritrea sector by sector . Needless to say what it would mean a serious program of action in this respect by Italy, also considered migration flows that would be discouraged. We just have to wait for the prompt move Renzi. Come on, do not laugh.

Eugenio Palazzini
(Software translaion)