Fwd: FW: [friends_of_tsedal] Mr. Twgahmo Saleh AA Younis gives up Awate [1 Attachment]

From: Amanu <abiedemariam_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 17:58:17 -0600

*Mr. Twgahmo Saleh AA Younis gives up Awate*

*Amanuel Biedemariam *

“It’s time to move on. With this post, I am announcing that I am no longer
a member of Awate Team, an agreement reached-upon mutually with my
colleagues. What that means is that, going forward, Awate Team and Pencil
articles will not reflect my views. The median age of an Eritrean is 18.5.
I am, um, significantly older: and the sum total of my experiences barely
reflect those of the median Eritrean. I will retain my post at my
rarely-updated Alnahda columns and my jousts at awate forum.”

This is what Saleh AA Younis put on his latest article, Eritrea 2015: Feels
Like Eritrea 2002.

As usual he put a bunch bull-crap about UN Human Development Index (HDI)
probably provided by him and his ilk so he can defame Eritrea ignoring the
realities on the ground that highlight the progress that the people of
Eritrea have made.

He, as usual, with his holier-than-thou-know it better than you attitude
has put a bunch of nonsense. In order to announce his dissociation from the
Awyate clan he said,

“What that means is that, going forward, Awate Team and Pencil articles
will not reflect my views.”

Dear Mr. Twgahmo sorry to see you go without seeing your dream Wegiha.
Awate is your seed and just like your seed the foundation you established
will always reflect your views. This is highlighted by your departure as
FAILED.

Let me show you how badly you have lost and that you are leaving with your
tails behind your legs like a shamed dog.

When you started your base was Sudan. Guess what? Eritrea swept you with a
broom like dirt.

You felt; with lies gotten by deception, that you are the authority on
Middle East in Qatar and Saudi Arabia affairs and fed people information
that turned out to mean nothing. As you can see the dynamics in the Mid
East have changed and Eritrea is central in all. And as you know well will
rip the benefits.

You have organized, misinformed, campaigned about, and eventually conceded
to use arms against the government of Eritrea that is the people of
Eritrea, in connection with the TPLF junta. When the late Meles Zenawi
announced that Ethiopian troops attacked Eritrea in 2011, you were the
first to announce it as if you were there. You felt that the regime change
agenda your Weyane masters seek was in your best interest and clapped with
them like there is no tomorrow.

Well, look at what is happening in Weyane land which is another base you
are about to be scooped out to never see again.

For me, there are two interesting moments that pop. That is when you dared
to list the names of the martyrs and when your colleague Salih Ghadi
hovered over the port of Djibouti and pointed at Port Assab and made his
condescending remarks.

Your departure from Awate and your removal from the Awyatista’s list is a
sign of how badly you are defeated by Eritrean People’s Front for Democracy
and Justice (PFDJ). To list some:

   - All the organizations you set up failed. Meeting, gathering after
   gathering every where you went to create a semblance of leadership core you
   failed. Look at what happened in Kenya.

   - All your speculation about the Middle East turned out to be false. The
   strength and perseverance of the people of Eritrea and their determination
   to see Eritrea’s existential challenges defeated is paying BIG TIME. As you
   can see the leaders of the Gulf States are flocking into Eritrea. What this
   means is another broom to sweep you from that region. CLEAN.

   - Eritrea’s economic challenges where not fatal as you wanted it to be.
   Harmful? Of course, but we are coming out of. Look at the house of Weyane
   masters.

   - Youth flight challenges? What you worked hard to make Eritrea specific
   is no longer.

   - Human rights and EU? Country after country has rejected your plea,
   false plea that is and they are PARTNERING with Eritrea. This means yet
   another broom.

   - Scooped out of Sudan.

   - The Red Sea that you once thought is deserted is now the hub and
   thanks to PFDJ restored its rightful place in the world as the most
   strategic location that it is. Why? The strength of the people that wanted
   to see a bright tomorrow and, persevered.

   - Your Weyane masters are no longer capable to pose any threat against
   Eritrea militarily.

These are some points. I could go on but no point.

To conclude

Saleh AA Younis, you are leaving because you see failure and have
experienced failure all around you for a long time. You have given up. Your
challenges kept getting bigger and you see the writing on the wall. That is
it. You lost big. Weighatlka in failure. Or is it still Twgahmo. I think
you are right you should focus on;

“Translating “Mi Do Tseba”. A Royal Carribean Cruise with Yosief
Gebrehiwet. Streamed. Getting funding for my Ella Ero Liberation Commando
Unit. Translating Egyptian play “Shahed Ma Shafs Haga” to English.
 Starting “Arabic for Ethiopians” Roseta Stone. A Kuenti-based online
supplement store. (Supplements are unregulated.) An uber-service for Qat.”

Very fitting farewell

Awetnayu_at_hotmail.com

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from awetnayu_at_hotmail.com | View attachments on the web
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/friends_of_tsedal/attachments/1333326940%3b_ylc=X3oDMTJyYXBpbm03BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NjYwMjE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTkzNjI2MwRzZWMDYXR0YWNobWVudARzbGsDdmlld09uV2ViBHN0aW1lAzE0NTA4OTIxNzc->

1 of 1 File(s)
Mr Wegihado.doc
<https://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/18660216/170579452/name/Mr%20Wegihado.doc>
------------------------------
Posted by: <awetnayu_at_hotmail.com>
------------------------------
• Reply to sender
<awetnayu_at_hotmail.com?subject=Re%3A%20Mr%2E%20Twgahmo%20Saleh%20AA%20Younis%20gives%20up%20Awate>
• Reply to group
<friends_of_tsedal_at_yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Mr%2E%20Twgahmo%20Saleh%20AA%20Younis%20gives%20up%20Awate>
• Start a New Topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/friends_of_tsedal/conversations/newtopic%3b_ylc=X3oDMTJmMmRwMjY1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NjYwMjE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTkzNjI2MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzE0NTA4OTIxNzc->
• Messages in this topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/friends_of_tsedal/conversations/topics/7790%3b_ylc=X3oDMTM1ZmE2aTJxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NjYwMjE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTkzNjI2MwRtc2dJZAM3NzkwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ1MDg5MjE3NwR0cGNJZAM3Nzkw>
(1)

"Art is not a mirror to hold up to society, but a hammer with which to
shape it."

             --Bertolt Brecht

"Culture is not a luxury...
Culture is the spiritual backbone of society."

               ~Jan Kees Van de Werk
Visit Your Group
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/friends_of_tsedal/info%3b_ylc=X3oDMTJmZ2tjMjRtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NjYwMjE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTkzNjI2MwRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzE0NTA4OTIxNzc->

[image: Yahoo! Groups]
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo%3b_ylc=X3oDMTJlOWxrMWozBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzE4NjYwMjE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTkzNjI2MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTQ1MDg5MjE3Nw-->
• Privacy <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> •
Unsubscribe
<friends_of_tsedal-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe> • Terms
of Use <https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/>

.