Adal voice after a couple of months of air will be back on air and we would like to apologies to all our listeners..

From: Aklilu Abraham <adalvoice_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 09:43:23 +0000

Adal voice of Eritrean’s after a couple of months off air will be back on
air on Sunday January 3 / 2016.

Adal Voice We would like to apologies to all our listeners who are having
problems to follow our program and Adal voice would like to call all our
listeners to support us to continue our Radio program and Web service.

Adal Voice of Eritreans, since 2004, has been presenting to Eritrean
Diasporas Great Britain and throughout the world ,programmings that include
current affairs, Educational and Health, Culture, Sport, Children s program
and Viewers Opinion. Also, it presents weekly based national and
international news as well as multi-cultural programs and music shows,
crime prevention and Women and Young people programs etc…

contact us by an email -adalvoice_at_gmail.com -or by telephone 07757805567
thank you in advance for supporting us.

Aklilu Abraham

Adal voice of Eritrean’s

presenter and producer

​ንዝያዳ ዜና ናብ መርበብ ሓበሬታ ኣዳል ድምጺ ኤርትራዊያን ንምብጻሕ ኣብዚ ኣድራሻ ጠውቁ-
https://adalvoice.wordpress.com/

ohF2tFLb4HjM.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: ohF2tFLb4HjM.jpg)