Call to petition to all Eritreans and Friends of Eritrea to help our beloved Mother land Eritrea ”ኣዳል ድምጺ ኤርትራወያን”..

From: Aklilu Abraham <adalvoice_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 11:06:00 +0000

Hi,
I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently
signed:

*Continue to petition Just click on link address below*
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/call-to-petition-to-all-eritreans-and-friends
<http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/call-to-petition-to-all-eritreans-and-friends?utm_medium=email&utm_source=system&utm_campaign=Send%2Bto%2BFriend>

I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to
add your signature, too. It's free and takes just a few seconds of your
time and
Will help our beloved Mother land Eritrea”*“ሕጀ ድምጺካ ሃብ ግድን’ዩ ዓወትና” *

 .

We have to stop the ill-conceived UN Human Rights Rapporteur invalid way of
collecting wrong data on Eritrea.

UN and its machineries currently continue to Sanction Eritrea
unjustly causing misery to ordinary Eritreans. This was done through
allegations and through reports, which was admitted to be baseless.

UN Human Rights Rapporteur is currently campaigning and instigating human
right accusation against our beloved Mother land Eritrea.

Remember the reports by Monitoring groups had grown in to Sanctions. We
must stop the so called Human Rights Rapporteur from using invalid method
of fake data collection with an intention to harm the people of Eritreans.

Thanks!

ኣዳል ድምጺ ኤርትራወያን

https://adalvoice.wordpress.com

gkyv4kfoxo8s1.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: gkyv4kfoxo8s1.jpg)