"Eritrea, a country run by women" Adal voice of Eritrea..

From: Aklilu Abraham <adalvoice_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 13:26:29 +0000

Eritrea I had in mind a number of prejudices usually conveyed in the media
on the status of women in that country to the east of the Horn of Africa.
Well, just put your foot on Eritrean soil, I found that it is the women who
lead the dance! When checking my passport by the Police Air and Eritrean
borders, it is a young man with delicate features about 25 years taking
care of me.

He takes time to find my visa and enter information about my identity on
the computer.

One of his colleagues that mark is in trouble, she takes my passport
teasing in passing and takes care of my case very quickly. She apologized
for the wait time and again teasing his colleague who smiled back.

I immediately realized that the woman was far from Eritrean submitted. The
rest of my trip was to check that first impression. During my journey
Eritrea I had the opportunity to talk with Mrs.....

Continue Reading go to
https://adalvoice.wordpress.com/2015/12/19/eritrea-a-country-run-by-women/

jpg__5_.png
(image/png attachment: jpg__5_.png)