Siliconafrica.com: UK Charity: We Don’t Give Aid, We are Here to Conquer

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 23:29:02 +0100

By:

Did you know that British economic aid to any country lies inside their military budget?

UK-Aid-Chart-Budget-Breakdown

What does that mean?

It’s not aid, but to conquer.
Military at home defends.
Military abroad conquers.

Did you know that BBC World (the one you have outside UK) lies inside the Foreign office budget, not the BBC UK?

BBC journalists in Africa are crown agents, working like public employees for their Foreign office, not independent journalists.

What does that mean?
BBC in Africa is governmental propaganda channel brought to you with gross lipstick, costing something like 500 millions dollars a year to British tax payers.

Not everyone bearing a gift is your friend. BBC Africa, RFI, Voice of America, RT, Deutsch Welle, etc. are governmental official propaganda channels you should not trust as your source of information.