Fwd: [na-ypfdjadmin] We're Getting Close…… #EriReaderProject

From: Ruth Zerezghi <rzerezghi_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 12:05:41 -0600

View this email in your browser
<http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0ec115ea6306eb444899518ba&id=5979814ce6&e=d134bd2506>
Together we can achieve our goal!
We have the opportunity to contribute to building a prosperous Eritrea by
providing every student with access to education, one E-Reader at a
time. We have a long way to go but we are one step closer to reaching our
goal of sending 1,000 E-readers to Eritrea by May 2016.

Don't underestimate the impact you can make by simply sharing this worthy
cause with your friends, family and colleagues.

Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to improve our country.
Let's work hand-in-hand to ensure we provide every student with the tools
to do just that.

VIEW and SHARE this promotional video HERE!
<http://youngpfdj.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0ec115ea6306eb444899518ba&id=622196fe44&e=d134bd2506>
Share this link
<http://youngpfdj.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0ec115ea6306eb444899518ba&id=f2a4d792fe&e=d134bd2506>
that
directs you to our GoFundMe page on your social media platforms and be sure
to personally share this message with three friends outside of your
Eritrean community. Ask them to share it with three of their friends, too.

For Instagram users, please share this flyer
<http://youngpfdj.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0ec115ea6306eb444899518ba&id=d85b34e3be&e=d134bd2506>.
When posting on your social media platforms, please be sure to include this
message and hashtags.

*Access to education, one E-Reader at a time. You can make a difference!
Show your support by donating and sharing this
link.#EReaderProject #EriReaderProject #EriReader #AccesstoEducation
#Education #ReachHigher #EastAfrica #HornofAfrica #Eritrea*

<http://youngpfdj.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0ec115ea6306eb444899518ba&id=ccf7b32162&e=d134bd2506>More
information about this project is available at:
https://www.EDFonline.org/erireader
<http://youngpfdj.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0ec115ea6306eb444899518ba&id=760456115f&e=d134bd2506>
Like our page on Facebook:
EriReader Project
<http://youngpfdj.us7.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=0ec115ea6306eb444899518ba&id=cdf0c5ab2d&e=d134bd2506>
<http://youngpfdj.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0ec115ea6306eb444899518ba&id=390066aae7&e=d134bd2506>
<EriReaderProject_at_gmail.com>*Copyright © *Home Focus Project*, All rights
reserved.*

You can update your preferences
<http://youngpfdj.us7.list-manage2.com/profile?u=0ec115ea6306eb444899518ba&id=d9efb643b7&e=d134bd2506>
 or unsubscribe from this list
<http://youngpfdj.us7.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=0ec115ea6306eb444899518ba&id=d9efb643b7&e=d134bd2506&c=5979814ce6>

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=0ec115ea6306eb444899518ba&afl=1>