Eritrean Community in Minnesota Grand Opening - November 28th 2015 _at_ 3:00pm

From: Essey A. <essey001_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 18:27:23 -0600

To all Eritreans and Friends of Eritrea in Minnesota

The Eritrean Community Center of Minnesota cordially invites all Eritreans
and friends of Eritrea in the greater metro area of the Twin Cities and
surrounding area to celebrate the conclusion of our Community Center hall
renovation. One part of the major projects, renovating our community hall,
is now complete. This project has transformed our Community Center and we
are planning a Grand Opening celebration to mark this milestone with the
people of Minnesota on *Saturday, November 28th 2015. Tour starts at 3:00pm*,
program starts at 6:00pm. The Eritrean Community Center of Minnesota Board
of Directors would like to invite everyone to this Grand Opening event,
kids welcome. Food and drinks will be served.

ECCM_Invite.PNG
(image/png attachment: ECCM_Invite.PNG)