Greeting!

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 11:59:26 +0100
Selamat felow Dehaiers and friends of Dehai users,

How are you doing? I hope you are performing your daily activities well and be healthy. Due to my PC technical probelems, I could not provide you the necesary daily news, reports and analysis concering Eritrea, our region and broader global issues since the 4th of November 2015 unfortunately. So, I am sorry for this deficit of my share/part. I hope, I shall get it right as soon as possible and come back to the orderly service to you and beyond. I wish you all the best and have a nice time!!!

Your sicerely Brother and felow Eritrean
BerhaneMesqel Habtemariam

PS: Your comments, open opinions, sincer advices and constructive critics concerning the way and mode of dispatching news, reports and others are essential and welcome!!!