(Expressen)Henok Goitom won the award for the year's most valuable player in the Allsvenskan great price

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 11:28:22 +0000 (UTC)

http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotboll/allsvenskan/goitoms-tarar-efter-pappans-meddelande/

Goitoms tears after the father's message

Henok Goitom won the award for the year's most valuable player in the Allsvenskan great price.

The program showed the C More a clip with a greeting from Henok Goitoms father, Goitom Habtemariam.

Then could not Goitom hold back her tears.

- It's a tough day today, though I should go home and be with them, says Goitom.

On Thursday morning confirmed Henok Goitom that he is leaving AIK postseason for an adventure abroad. After he announced that this season was his last in the AIK-shirt, he has the voice's greetings, something he talks about in C More's gala

Allsvenskans great price - where he took home the award this year's most valuable player.

After the studio talked with Goitom about his season so they played a clip where the attacker's father, Goitom Habtemariam, sent a greeting to his son.

Father greeting to Goitom

- Dear Enoch, I'm proud of you. And it's not just me who is proud, but also friends and relatives, he said among other things in the video.

- Here in Husby church every Sunday, we pray for you, for your football and your life. It went perfectly. Now I want a favor from you, that you should visit the church one Sunday.

The greeting was very emotional for Henok Goitom who could not hold back the tears.

- What to say, says Henok Goitom the verge of tears.

"He has been a mentor"

- He wanted you to come to Husby church, says program director Lasse Granqvist.

- I will come, definitely. He has been a mentor, more than a father. It is my mother also been said Goitom.

- It's a tough day today, though I should go home and be with them.

http://w.cdn-expressen.se/images/e5/db/e5db5deb09bf4699a1036d27e3e695c1/16x9/645_at_70.jpg
#Goitoms tears after the father's message

http://www.hd.se/sport/2015/11/05/goitom-lamnar-aik/

Markkanen in and Goitom in AIK

SOCCER AIK loses its offensive frontman and best scorer.
When Henok Goitom choose a foreign adventures prior to a contract extension returns while Eero Markkanen to the club.

The striker Henok Goitom, 31, leaves AIK football. The parties have not agreed on an extension.

"We have looked at the economics, contract lengths and also discussed the post-playing career. During the process, it has emerged that the adventure offered abroad can not be matched by AIK," said the club's sporting director Bjorn Wesström in a press release.

Goitom scored 18 goals for AIK in this year's Allsvenskan, the best figure since 1954-55 when Kurt Hamrin scored 22 times for the club. The 31-year-old striker came to AIK summer of 2012 and made ​​52 goals in 114 competitive matches for the team, the best in the 2000s.

"Enoch has on many planes made an impression in the AIK. His personality, his commitment and his football qualities have made the club better," Wesström.

The last Italy- and Spain pro now seeking overseas again. According to Aftonbladet and Expressen have clubs in China, Japan and the Middle East showed interest for the Eritrean landslagsmannen.

"There are not many opportunities you get in life to live in a new culture and take part of a new and different way of looking at football. I want to give myself the last opportunity now that I have passed 30 years," said Goitom .

On Thursday night, did AIK clear with a forward enlisted if possible, to fill part of the void left by Goitom. 24-year-old Finn Eero Markkanen returns to Solna club for more than a year on the loose, first in the Real Madrid B team and then in Finnish ROPS. AIK wanted to sign back the big man striker already when he went to the ROPS in the summer, but received no dispensation after the Swedish transfer window had closed.

"Eero has exceptional features in its constitution and its technology. It gives lagbygget 2016 a new dimension to add the properties to the team. Eero was a player with a lot of potential when he came to AIK first time, he still has much potential and now he even more experienced, "says Björn Wesström in a press release.

Eero Markkanen new contract applies until the 2018th

https://www.facebook.com/aik/videos/10153362303456748/?fref=nf

Finest price Goitom - the year's most valuable: "Grateful"
More videos from AIK
(Software translation)