(Apanews.net)Tour du Faso: Eritrean Habtom Michael wins the 5th stage

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 15:18:10 +0000 (UTC)

http://apanews.net/news/fr/article.php?id=837796

Burkina Faso-Cycling-Tour-Result

Tour du Faso: Eritrean Habtom Michael wins the 5th stage

2015-11-03 2:25:42 p.m.

APA-Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) -
The 5th stage of the Tour du Faso, Koudougou-Boromo (115,7km), the sprint was won by Eritrea Michael Habtom before the Moroccan abdelatif saadoune.

The Eritrean Habtom who signs his second stage victory in the competition, has completed the distance in 2h40mn35sec, an average of 43,30km / h. He thus captured the green jersey of the tour, previously held by the Moroccan Mouhssine Lahsaini. At the start, the victory did not draw for both sprinter Eritrean Rasmané Ouedraogo (Burkina Faso), Hamidou Sankara (Ivory Coast) and Nassim Saidi (Algeria) printed a hellish pace in the race. The first intermediate sprint was won by Sabu Algerian Bouslem Belmouktar before the Swiss Kyburz does not take the second hotspot Tita. The Erytréens were announced at Laba at 33km from the finish with Debesay Mekseb to repot the third hot spot. The most coveted yellow jersey of the competition is still on the shoulders of the Moroccan Mouhssine Lanhsaini. Long of 134km, the sixth stage run between Pa and Bobo-Dioulasso.

http://lepays.bf/tour-du-faso-le-burkina-en-difficulte/

TOUR DU FASO: Burkina troubled

The first pedal strokes of the 28 th edition of the Tour du Faso were given Friday, October 30, 2015. The first stage, 171 km long between Ouagadougou and Ouahigouya, was won by the Eritrean Bereket Yemane in 4h 01mn 10s.

Bearer of the first yellow jersey of the 28 th edition of the Tour du Faso, Bereket Yemane beat Moroccan Abdelati Shadoune and fellow Yonatan Hailu. "I have experience of this kind of competition. I control where you need speed and where to get my breath. It is a pride for me to realize this good performance at the entrance to the race in which many professionals are involved ", he announced on the occasion of his victory. The Moroccan Mouhssine Lahsaini, he was ranked 4 th, when the top 5 was completed by the Burkinabe Abdoul Aziz Nikiéma. Eritreans who are sufficiently prepared for this turn and does not intend to let go, started flat out the second step-Ziniaré Yako, 148 km long, Saturday, October 31. But they did not count this time with the determination of Moroccans who wanted to show the world that their presence at the event which is attended by more than 300 million viewers around the world, is not the fact chance. Thus they have honed a strategy that allowed them to dominate from start to finish this second stage. A smart race that allowed Er Rafah Mohamed Amine clinch first place and delight, at the same time, the yellow jersey to the winner of the first stage, the Eritrean Bereket Yemane. Er Rafah Mohamed Amine was followed by fellow Lahsaini Mouhssine which is positioned in second place. Burkinabe, meanwhile, resemble more and more the yellow jersey in terms of their progression in the overall standings. And the most perfect illustration of this beautiful performance of Burkinabe athletes was brilliant 3 e place of our compatriot Mathias Sorghum. Burkinabe trying somehow to exist facing the infernal pace set by the Eritreans, Moroccans and Algerians other. Abdoul Aziz Nikiéma which since the start of the tournament, continues to wear the Burkina team at arms length, needs to be supported. And this can only be done if his teammates show the same determination that he and show solidarity towards each other. The third stage run between Kombissiri and Kaya, 142 km long, which was played on Sunday 1 st November 2015, allowed Eritrea to report again and to reassure skeptics that the missteps of the day was a mere blip. Indeed, the first three places this third stage were all won by the Eritreans. The winner of this stage, Michael Habtom, traveled the 142 km in 3h 19mn 45s. But the yellow jersey is still the property of the Moroccan Mouhssine Lahsain. The Burkina Faso came in fourth with Saidou Bamogo. This third step has revealed certain shortcomings in our selection should be corrected before the irreparable happens. Some athletes, on condition of anonymity, have complained that the bike has allocated to them for this race and denounced also the ego problems that undermine the group. It is hoped that President Alassane Ouangrawa and colleagues found the right words to galvanize our stallions which, more than ever, need the support of all Burkinabe to brighten the colors of our beloved country in the firmament of world cycling.

Seydou Traore

BOX 1

Ranking Step 1: Ouagadougou- Ouahigouya

(171km), 72 riders at the start:

1 st: Bereket Yemane: race number 73 (Eritrea): Time: 4: 14: 09: Deviation: 4: 14: 09: Average: 40.3

2 e: Saadoune Abdelati bib 16 (Morocco): TP: 4: 14: 09

3 e Yonatan Hailu bib 72 (Eritrea): TP: 4: 14: 30

4 e Lahsaini Mouhssine bib 12 (Morocco): TP: 4: 14: 30

5 e Abdoul Aziz Nikiéma 1 bib (Burkina Faso): TP: 4:14:30

BOX 2

General classification hotspots

1 st Abdul Aziz Nikiéma (BF)

2 e Michael Habtom (Eritrea)

3 e Mekseb Debesay (Eritrea)

4 th Er Rafai Mohamed Lamine (Morocco)

5 e Bereket Yemane (Eritrea)

6 e Saidi Nassim (Algeria)

BOX 3

Stage standing 2: Yako- Ziniaré (148km), 67 riders at the start:

1 st Er Rafai Mohamed Amine (Morocco)

2 e Lahsaini Mouhssine (Morocco)

3 e Adoul Aziz Nikiéma (Burkina Faso)

BOX 4

Order of step 3:

Kombissiri-Kaya (142 km), 67 riders at the start:

1 st Michael Habtom (bib 75) Eritrea. TP: 3h 19mn 45s

2 e Mekseb Debesay (bib 71) Eritrea. TP: 3h19mn45s

3 e Yonatan Hailu (bib 72) .TP Eritrea: 3h 20mn 06

Difference: 21

4 Saidou Bamogo (bib 62) Burkina Faso.TP: 3h20mn 06. Deviation: 21

BOX 5

Ranking hotspots:

Step 3: Kombissiri-Kaya

Ouagadougou:

1 st Saidi Nassim (Algeria) 3

2 e Karim Bonkoungou, ERC 2

3 e Hamidou Yaméogo ERC: 1

Ziniaré:

1 st Abdul Aziz Nikiéma (Burkina Faso) 3

2 e Yacouba Yaméogo, ERO 2

3 e Mansouri Abderahamane

Korsimoro:

1 Abdoul Aziz Nikiéma (Burkina Faso): 3

Yacouba Yaméogo ERO 2: 2

3 Bamouni Gérôme, ERO: 1

BOX 6

About the national technical director, Martin Savadogo, after the first step

"The Burkina Faso participates in this edition with three teams. We made ​​a first step Ouagadougou, Ouahigouya, and the impression I have is that in terms of performance, I am satisfied, having regard to the provision of our countryman Abdoul Aziz Nikiéma which, in addition to the fifth, won the swimsuit hot spots. He welcomed the good run of Aziz when we know that he had in front of him Eritreans, Moroccans, Algerians and even Germans who experience high competition. We must remember also that this race was technically and tactically. But I am optimistic for the future because our only goal is to win this 28 th edition of the tower Faso. "

The perks of the Tour:

1- When no one wants to be told the Tour du Faso

During all along the route, people came out massively to encourage cyclists. At the applause, it is the Burkina riders that were most applauded by their fellow countrymen, some have abandoned the fields to push their athletes to come to victory.

2- Many tourist potential

Crossings towns offer rich potential which must be developed to make use of tourist products. The message is launched against our government and especially the Ministry of Tourism.

3- The sponsors have not rushed

How many were in previous years? Many more, according to some experts the Tour du Faso. It is clear that for this edition of the Tour du Faso, many sponsors did not want to associate their image with the event. For now, no reason was given for the absence of some, which some saw as the natural allies of the tower Faso.

4- A giant podium at every stage of Tour

Tour du Faso organizers have not skimped on how to make this event, the key event of the Burkinabe youth. Thus a giant podium is erected at each stage to brighten up people who have the chance to host the event. So many musicians, including Tiness, holding the audience spellbound through frenzied benefits.

5 Gender-Fair

At the Tour du Faso, everyone is benefiting. Thus girls, who already know the Tour of the program, do not hesitate to storm the hotels housing the various foreign delegations. The most popular hotels are where the Germans are housed, the Swiss, and to a lesser extent Moroccans. Looks like another, each wants to catch her white.

6- Pity the press!

It is in extremely difficult conditions that the press works in this 28 th edition of the Tour du Faso. The connection is almost non-existent in some localities, besides the lack of hotel infrastructure to accommodate all these people participating in the Tour. Under these conditions, a bush is quickly commandeered to drown a little bit worries.
(Software transdlation)