23rd of May, 2015 - Eritrean Community Members in the GTA (Toronto) and its Environs Hoisted Eritrea Flag with Patriotic enthusiasm!!

From: Eritrean Media <erican.media_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 09:44:00 -0400

A great nation celebrated by great people on this historic occasion!! The
nationals congregated in the GTA “Toronto” to see their dearly loved flag
been hoisted in the respected City halls delightfully!!

On behalf of the Youth of YPFDJ, PFDJ, ENHOC and the Eritrean nationalist
in Canada, we would like to extend our heartfelt wishes of a very happy
24th Anniversary of our independence to the entire Eritrean people across
the world, the people and Government of Eritrea, Members of the Eritrean
defense forces, most of all to all members of Ministry of Information for
the spectacular job by informing the truth to the people of the great
nation that resides around the world and every one serving our beloved
nation selflessly whether in the homeland or from abroad.

On the 23rd of May, 2015 we were gathered to smear an important event in
Eritrea's history to hoist our beautiful flag that was earned through our
golden martyrs; to reiterate the Independence and birth of our nation after
30 long and bitter years of Struggle for self-determination. Flag of the
state of Eritrea to has been hoisted in The City great City of Toronto at
City Hall to honor this extraordinary milestone. And we're very proud and
excited to witness our flag been Hoisted!

Glory to our Martyrs who made independence a reality!
Victory to the Masses!

_DSC0901.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: _DSC0901.jpg)

_DSC0964.jpg