Eritrean Community Members in Ottawa and In Its Environs Held a Flag Raising Ceremony

From: Eritrean Media <erican.media_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 09:10:26 -0400

A great nation celebrated by great people on this momentous occasion!! The
nationals gathered in in Ottawa to see their beloved flag been hoisted in
the respected City halls with pride!!

On behalf of the Youth of YPFDJ, PFDJ, ENHOC and the Eritrean nationalist
in Canada, we would like to extend our warmest wishes of a very happy 24th
Anniversary of independence to the entire Eritrean across the world, the
people and Government of Eritrea, Members of the Eritrean defense forces,
most of all to all members of Ministry of Information for the marvelous job
doing informing the truth, along all expatriates around the world and every
one serving our beloved nation selflessly whether in the homeland or from
abroad.

On the 23rd of May, 2015 we're gathered to mark an important event in
Eritrea's history to hoist our beautiful that was earned through our golden
martyrs; to reiterate the Independence and birth of our nation after 30
long and bitter years of Struggle for self-determination. Flag of the state
of Eritrea to has been hoisted in The City of Ottawa at City Hall to honor
this remarkable milestone. And we're very proud and excited to witness Our
flag been Hoisted!

Glory to our Martyrs who made independence a reality!
Victory to the Masses!

IMG_3765.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: IMG_3765.jpg)

IMG_3653.JPG