setting The Record Straight

From: Alemseged Makonnen <eyeru_a_at_hotmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 22:22:09 +0000

Setting the Record StraightOn The President of the united stateDemonizing Eritrea & The leadershipAs an Eritrean American we all have an obligation to defend both our country of origin Eritrea & our adopted country America from any kind of aggression, unsubstantiated vilification and tarnishing their good names by other nations or by each other. It is therefore to do just that, that I have prepared this video. Watch and be an honest judge how fairly & truthfully I tried to defend my country of origin from unsubstantiated name calling & vilification by the President of my adopted country. Stay tune for the 2nd part of the video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMUOn3zv8s4