Saturday May 23, 2015 - The Eritrean Community of Toronto & Ottawa Ontario held a flag raising ceremony to celebrate the birth of the greatest nation in Africa

From: Eritrean Media <erican.media_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 21:58:29 -0400

Eritrea's 24 years of independence, freedom and development is being
celebrated all around the world by its glorious citizens. The flag Raising
was followed by guyla music to which the participants danced and sang
along. A great nation celebrated by great people on this momentous
occasion!!

The nationals gathered in Toronto and in Ottawa to see their beloved flag
been hoisted in the respected cities City halls with pride, further Toronto
is Fourth consecutive years has a flag raising as always our beloved
national in the cities and environs is excelling a huge turnout, where the
city of Toronto allowed the proud people of Eritrea to have a festivities
after the flag raise concluded to have a full hours to represent our
cultural and celebrate our 24th independence as we wish along where people
from different part of the world where in the city hall area us today was
open cities hall across Canada which help our purpose to promote our
nation, how the people of Eritrea inside and outside the nation adore their
independence also gave us a chance showing our history how far we got to
earn our independence to the foreign which they were very amazed with rich
history.. The same goes with the other cities where our flag was hoisted
above the city halls.

received_834451853305524.jpeg
(image/jpeg attachment: received_834451853305524.jpeg)

received_834457873304922.jpeg
(image/jpeg attachment: received_834457873304922.jpeg)

received_834457896638253.jpeg
(image/jpeg attachment: received_834457896638253.jpeg)

received_834452359972140.jpeg
(image/jpeg attachment: received_834452359972140.jpeg)

received_834452269972149.jpeg
(image/jpeg attachment: received_834452269972149.jpeg)

received_834457863304923.jpeg
(image/jpeg attachment: received_834457863304923.jpeg)

_DSC1453.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: _DSC1453.jpg)

_DSC0901.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: _DSC0901.jpg)