Happy Eritrean 24th Independence Celebration Day!

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 13:26:04 +0200
Happy Eritrean 24th Independence Celebration Day!
May 24, 2015
Dear Eritreans and Friends of Eritrea,
Eingebetteter Bild-Link

I wish you all the People of Eritrea and friends of Eritrea to have a joyful 24th Independence Celebration Day. Eritrea is standing tall despite the massive lies, defamations and machinations perpetuated against it.

The truth is coming out finally, but surely and the tons of lies and defamations against Eritrea and its' People are worn out putting them in the trash bin of history. However, we must not only celebrate this historic day but also work hard to protect and defend it with all our might for the coming Eritrean generation from outside enemies and internal opportunists/conspiracies who undermine and try to violet it. It is our duty to defend it and challenge all perceived and real threats. I wish you all the best, Brothers and Sisters!!!

http://hornofafrica.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/0303.jpg
Fighters of the Eritrean People's Liberation Front, EPLF, skirmish with soldiers of the Ethiopian army near the town of Nagfa, 10th July 1978.
Fighters of the Eritrean People's Liberation Front, EPLF, skirmish with soldiers of the Ethiopian army near the town of Nagfa, 10th July 1978.
Bildergebnis für EPLF fighters photos
Eternal Remembrance and Glory to our Martyrs!
Awet n'Hafash!

Respectfully
Yours
Berhane Habtemariam