(Times of India) President Pranab Mukherjee extends greetings to Eritrea on eve of its Independence Day

From: Biniam Tekle <biniamt_at_dehai.org_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 21:47:59 -0400

Video clip:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/news/President-Pranab-Mukherjee-extends-greetings-to-Eritrea-on-eve-of-its-Independence-Day/videoshow/47398045.cms

President Pranab Mukherjee extends greetings to Eritrea on eve of its
Independence Day

http://www.newkerala.com/news/2015/fullnews-62760.html
Pranab Mukherjee wishes Eritrea ahead of I-Day

New Delhi, May 23
 IBNS
13 hours ago

Indian President Pranab Mukherjee on Saturday greeted Eritrea on the
eve of the nation's Independence Day.

Mukherjee said he hopes to see the relationship between India and
Eritrea to strengthen further in the coming years.

In his message to His Excellency Isaias Afwerki, the President of the
State of Eritrea, the President said, On behalf of the Government and
the people of India, and on my own behalf, it gives me great pleasure
to convey to you and the friendly people of Eritrea, my warm greetings
and felicitations on the occasion of your Independence Day.

India and Eritrea share cordial relations. I am confident that the
relations between our two countries will continue to strengthen in the
coming years for the mutual benefit of our two peoples, he said.

Excellency, I extend my best wishes for your good health and well
being and for the continued progress and prosperity of the people of
Eritrea, he said.

Eritrea will celebrate Independence Day on Sunday.