[Correction] FLAG-RAISING CEREMONY IN TORONTO - (Saturday May 23, 2015)

From: <media.ypfdjcanada_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 19:55:29 +0000

On Saturday May 23, 2015, Eritreans and friends of Eritrea will commemorate Independence Day by taking part in a flag- raising ceremony at Toronto’s City Hall.

The Eritrean Flag will be hoisted at the courtesy flag-pole situated in the roof-top podium at exactly 9 AM.  We invite all participants to arrive 20 min prior the start of the ceremony.

In addition we ask everyone who wishes to contribute to the program by sharing with us their poetry, anecdotes or tales about the Liberation Struggle, to submit their name, title, a brief description and length of their item for contribution
at: media.ypfdjcanada_at_gmail.com.

Finally, we remind everyone that later on Saturday, starting at 7pm,  a Live Concert featuring a line-up of the most talented Eritrean musicians in Canada , will take place at the Sheraton Hotel (123, Queen St. West).

Happy Independence Day Celebrations!

Eternal Glory to Our Martyrs,

Victory to the Masses!!

YPFDJ- Toronto

Flag-raising.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Flag-raising.jpg)