FLAG-RAISING CEREMONY IN TORONTO - (SAT 23, 2015)

From: Media & Information YPFDJ Canada <media.ypfdjcanada_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 11:02:40 -0400

On May 24, 2015, Eritrea’s Independence Day, Eritreans and friends of
Eritrea will commemorate this special day by taking part in a flag- raising
ceremony at Toronto’s City Hall.

The Eritrean Flag will be hoisted at the courtesy flag-pole situated in the
roof-top patio at exactly 9 AM. We invite all participants to arrive 20
min prior the start of the ceremony.

In addition we ask everyone who wishes to contribute to the program by
sharing with us their poetry, anecdotes or tales about the Liberation
Struggle, to submit their name, title, a brief description and length of
their item for contribution at *media.ypfdjcanada_at_gmail.com
<media.ypfdjcanada_at_gmail.com>*.

Finally, we remind everyone that later on Saturday, starting at 7pm, a
Live Concert featuring a line-up of the most talented Eritrean musicians in
Canada , will take place at the Sheraton Hotel.

Happy Independence Day Celebrations!

Eternal Glory to Our Martyrs,

Victory to the Masses!!

YPFDJ- Toronto
--
*Media & Information YPFDJ Canada*

Flag-raising.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Flag-raising.jpg)