[Eri-International Sports] 5/08/2015 04:14:00 PM

From: Eri-International Sports Comments <michael.seium_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 23:14:28 +0000

To all lovers of sports,

Eri-international sports is back once again to provide some timely and
important sports articles. As a result of the many likes we have gotten on
FB it has become the duty of the blog to provide educational sports feature
information related to Eritrean and Eritreans Diaspora athletes and
athletics. We shall keep you informed while also bring you some fresh
information that will motivate you and your community. College sports,
Professional sports as well as other important information through many
different mediums in the social media sphere will be provided.

Thank you for the support and hope that this blog will serve as your spot
for sports information related to Eritrea and the Eritrean diaspora. We
will also feature other international sports stories that can motivate and
educate.

 From Eri-International sports.

--
Posted By Eri-International Sports Comments to Eri-International Sports at
5/08/2015 04:14:00 PM