(FBC)If & when an official allegation of air strikes is made, we'll have an official response – Premier

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 12:45:04 +0000 (UTC)

http://www.fanabc.com/english/index.php/news/item/2564-no-negotiation-or-deal-reached-regarding-height-of-gerd-so-far-with-egypt-%E2%80%93-premier

If & when an official allegation of air strikes is made, we'll have an official response – Premier

Addis Ababa: March 27, 2015 (FBC) – Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn today said there has been no negotiation nor any deal regarding the height of the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam so far with Egypt.

Speaking at a routine press session with journalists, the Premier noted the recently signed agreement between Ethiopia, Sudan and Egypt does not include the height of the dam.

He welcomed Egypt’s improved engagement and willingness for closer cooperation. Monday’s agreement between the three nations is testament to this paradigm shift, Desalegn added.

The Prime Minister commented the 5th general election so far has not faced any major hurdles and is progressing peacefully.

Answering questions regarding recent reports on social media that Ethiopian war planes bombed targets in Eritrea, the Primer replied as long as no one comes forth with allegations that Ethiopia’s Air Force carried out the attack, we have nothing to respond to.

Addressing the issue of power cuts in the country, Prime Minister Hailemariam said the issue is linked with installing new transformers and the issue will be resolved within a minimum time frame.

By Elias Teklewold
http://www.fanabc.com/english/media/k2/items/cache/c7a360599c89f3c74309cc542d9db722_M.jpg?t=1427460019